Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a black Tourmaline cabochon that transitions to translucent blue then pink near the bottom. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned nestled within an embellished setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Setting: L - 15/16 " (24 mm) W - 13/16" (21 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This ring has a wonderful tourmaline that is mostly a glossy black, with some translucent bits to it, like teeny, glittery stars. There's also a lovely transition of color, from black to glistening blue/pinkish-purple. I'm pretty transfixed with this entire ring. The stone suggests things like a Nighttime-into-Dawn, and even a Dark Night of the Soul (where the dark night has its own mysterious, kind of beauty). For me, this is a very Spiritual ring. A Dark Night of the Soul is a crisis of some kind that eventually leads a person to a transformation that is beneficial for them. Since life is always about change, that is what this ring makes me think of. It also brings me joy, as it is so lovely to look at. (I also have to add that this ring is beautifully designed and lovely to wear).