These earrings display an abstract three dimensional pattern of intersecting lines, seemingly both below and above the plane of the silver surface. I affectionately refer to them as my “Square Squigglies”. An “etched” line pattern was applied to silver sheet prior to forming the shape of these earrings. Silver wire was joined to the surface and a charcoal patina was applied to help capture the details of the design. The silver surface was treated to produce a brushed finish while the raised silver wires were polished to provide a contrast. Definitely a unique pair to have on hand to supplement your earring collection!
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Medium Polish with charcoal patina
- Length: 1 1/2” (38 mm) from the top of the ear wire.
- Width: 1” (25 mm)
- You will receive a similar pair of earrings as those shown here, handcrafted to the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication. Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.