This is a unique artisan ring featuring a gorgeous rutliated quartz gemstone is available for custom sizing. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
The stone itself features gold rutile inclusions in a crystal clear quartz. The band of the ring is moderately wide (6mm) and featuring a hammered texture. The entire ring has been lightly oxidized and polished to enhance the textured detail of the band. Its prominent enough to make a statement, but comfortable enough to wear everyday.
Please indicate your ring size and stone selections at the time of purchase. This ring does feature a moderately wide band. When specifying your size, please take this into consideration as wide bands sometimes fit a bit more snugly.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, Polished
- Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Setting Length: 1 1/8" (28.5 mm)
- Setting Width: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.