Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a rose cut Quartz and Aurora Opal doublet cabochon. The opal material is a synthetic opal. The cab features color swirls of light blue, green, pink, and yellow. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned, set in a fancy bezel double layer setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered design having a minimum width of 6 mm behind the finger and a maximum width of approximately 9 mm at the setting. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
- Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Setting: Length - 13/16" (21 mm), Width- 15/16" (24 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
I can't say how much I love my new ring! The design is simple yet elegant, and the stone is an absolute stunner! I've admired Alyssa's work for quite some time, and I'm happy to finally have one of her rings in my collection.