Click here to review the shop policies and info.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a beautiful rose cut Aquamarine cabochon. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features the moderately sized stone previously mentioned, set in an embellished double layer setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered design having a minimum width of 6 mm behind the finger and a maximum width of approximately 10 mm behind the setting. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for this width band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for an alternate design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
- Setting Length: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Setting Width: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This ring is just spectacular. Alyssa was more than happy to swap out the band for me, and the attention to detail was above and beyond my expectations. Really, finding this artist was probably the best thing to happen to my jewelry collection.