This is a really cool and comfortable saddle ring featuring a shimmering blue rainbow moonstone cabochon. Sadly, I was not successful in capturing the intensity of the blue shimmer in the image. The technique of photographing moonstone effectively still seems to elude me. All of the cabs I have for this ring do have a very lovely and eye catching blue shimmer. The heavy gauge saddle portion of the ring has been imprinted with a mandala design and embellished with a beaded wire surround. The ring band has been oriented so that it wraps the outside of the ring leaving a nice smooth silver surface to lay on the back of your finger. A textured overlay has been applied to the top surface of the band for an extra bit of appeal. Overall, the entire ring has been oxidized and polished to yield a gorgeous finish. This substantial ring definitely makes a statement and is comfortable enough for daily wear. The ring shown is available to fit US size 7. I have alternate cabochons on hand that are similar to the one listed in the ring above. If you'd like to see photos, please message me. This ring does feature a wide band. When specifying your size, please take this into consideration as wide bands sometimes fit a bit more snugly.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, Polished
- Setting Width: approx 3/4” (19 mm) *varies depending on ring size.
- Setting Length: 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Minimum Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive a similar ring as that shown here, handcrafted to the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.