Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a gorgeous Rainbow Moonstone cabochon with an incredible blue shimmer. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned nestled within an embellished setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Setting: L - 1" (25 mm) W - 1" (25 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This might be my most magical Shades ring yet. The lovely blue flash within the stone has a very enchanting quality. A friend said that the color reminds her of the earth's atmosphere, and it definitely has that kind of blue color. The blue goes from sky blue to teal to a lovely blue with a hint of purple. The inclusions within this rainbow moonstone add to the fascination. I'm kind of reminded of the way a lunar landscape would look. Suffice to say that this ring has a Heavenly and Lunar quality to it. And, it goes without saying that the ring is crafted with great skill and beauty!