This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a striking Montana agate cabochon with beautiful translucence. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features the moderately sized stone previously mentioned, set in a double layer setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered design having a minimum width of 6 mm behind the finger. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for an alternate design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
- Setting Length: 1" (25 mm)
- Setting Width: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Minimum Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This is one of the most beautifully crafted pieces of jewelry I’ve ever worn. It is perfectly set, with clean lines and an immaculate sterling silver polish. I have been eyeing this jewelry for awhile and decided to finally make a purchase. I couldn’t be happier. This ring is exactly as shown in the site, maybe better in person. Such a smooth, sturdy, one of a kind composition I will be wearing for years and years to come. Thanks for the smile...