Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a starkly beautiful Dendritic agate cabochon. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned nestled within an embellished setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Setting: L - 1 1/8" (28.5 mm) W - 1 1/8" (28.5 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
My newest Shades ring is truly amazing. The setting is dramatic and beautifully bold (and so comfortable to wear, as are all my Shades rings). The gorgeous dendritic agate has the severe, yet stunning palette of a snowy winter's night. It makes me think of tree branches covered in swirls of windblown snowflakes. I Love this ring in every way, and highly recommend Alyssa Gray's rings. They feature beautiful artistry and superb craftswomanship. I'm always eager to see what she will create next.