This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a gorgeously patterned dendritic agate cabochon. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features the moderately sized stone previously mentioned, set in a double layer setting of sterling sliver. The band shown features a hammered texture applied to a heavy gauge sterling silver band. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop for an alternate design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Stone: Dendritic Agate
- Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
- Setting Width: L - 1 1/4" (32 mm), W-3/4” (19 mm)
- Minimum Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.