Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a stunning aqua-green Chrysoprase cabochon. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned nestled within an embellished setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Setting: L - 1 1/8" (28.5 mm) W - 1" (25 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
A gorgeous ring that has a beautifully colored Chrysoprase of pale green with a hint of aqua. The color glows in the sunlight and makes me think of tropical seas! The ring is also beautifully made, which is how all my Shades rings are. I also so so love the "frilly" setting of this ring.
The Mermaid's Ring
Such a beautiful ring!!! The gorgeous color of the Chrysoprase is a glowy, soft green/blue, called seafoam or aqua-green. Within the stone are also very delicate, misty plumes of palest white, like wispy clouds floating in all that delicious green. To me, this Chrysoprase is just as lovely as jade. Then there's the setting! It is Perfect for the stone, and the shape of the stone looks Wonderful with the setting! This is a large ring, but also a very refined ring. I adore it. If a mermaid rose up from the depths of the tropical seas to give one the gift of a special ring, this would be the ring she'd offer (or, have on her finger, with no intention of giving it up)! This is a Shades ring, which means it is made with the utmost skill and care, and is Very comfortable to wear.