This was a customer inspired variation of my turquoise saddle ring that turned out so prettily that I just had to list it in my shop. Its a very comfortable saddle ring featuring a beautiful aqua chalcedony cushion shaped cabochon. The heavy gauge saddle portion of the ring has been imprinted with a mandala design. The ring band has been oriented so that it wraps the outside of the ring leaving a nice smooth silver surface to lay on the back of your finger. A textured overlay has been applied to the top surface of the band for an extra bit of appeal. Overall, the entire ring has been oxidized and polished to yield a gorgeous finish. This solid ring is definitely eye-catching and comfortable enough for daily wear. I would be more than happy to make this ring with a similarly sized stone of your choice. Message me for details. This ring does feature a moderately wide band. When specifying your size, please take this into consideration as wide bands sometimes fit a bit more snugly.
- Material: Sterling Silver Finish: Oxidized, Polished
- Setting Width: approx 3/4” (19 mm) *varies depending on ring size.
- Setting Length: 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Minimum Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive a similar ring as that shown here, handcrafted to the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.