This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a gorgeous Apex Amethyst (aka Phantom or Atomic Amethyst) cabochon with beautiful color. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned, nestled within a double layer setting. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. The stone has a lovely luminescent glow. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
Setting: L - 1 1/16" (27 mm) W - 13/16 (21 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
Everything has been great! Easy to purchase, and shipping is quick. I LOVE this pendant! It’s so beautiful and great quality too. I’ve searched for jewellery like this in many places…none can compare. Classy, beautiful stones and metal smithing done with such care and detail. What a talented, gifted lady! The personal touch with the packaging and thank you card is very heartfelt…these are reasons that I will continue to shop at "Shades of Gray” and have been telling others already (: