Click here to review the shop policies and info about ring sizing.
This artisan ring is available for custom sizing. The ring features a gorgeous large Ametrine cabochon. The ring photographed is a mock-up of the final design. The stone is currently floating in the setting. When finished and properly set, the ring will have a much cleaner look. Additionally, the band design can be modified to your preference.
This design features a moderately sized stone previously mentioned nestled within a double layer setting of sterling silver. The band shown is a tapered style band with a minimum width of 6 mm. Overall, the setting and band have been lightly oxidized and polished to a gorgeous shine.
Upon purchase, please specify an accurate ring size for a 6 mm wide band. If you prefer an alternate band style, please feel free to browse my shop and sold orders for a different design. Simply send me a message to discuss the options. A price adjustment may be applied for the alternate design of your choice.
I could even add a bail and finish this off as a pendant if that is your preference.
Material: Sterling Silver
Finish: Oxidized, medium polish
Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm) - 3/8" (9.5 mm)
Setting: L - 15/16" (24 mm) W - 15/16" (24 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive the setting and stone shown with a band crafted in your size, using the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This wonderful Ametrine ring has a rich violet hue, as well as a sunny, golden glint. There are also wonderful inclusions in the stone, giving it a lovely depth and mystery. The cut of the stone is stunning! The simple, striking setting shows off this beautiful Ametrine in a lovely way. (Ametrine is both amethyst and citrine, which is why there are two lovely colors to admire). The stone reminds me of purple and yellow pansies, or violets with sunlight on them. Purple and golden yellow are also associated with royalty. I do feel rather royal wearing this ring, in a good way! I also know that I have a beautifully made treasure, that is so comfortable I can wear it everyday.