This very comfortable saddle ring featuring a beautiful blue marquise cut amazonite cabochon. The heavy gauge saddle portion of the ring has been textured. The ring band has been oriented so that it wraps the outside of the ring leaving a nice smooth silver surface to lay on the back of your finger. A hammered overlay has been applied to the top surface of the band for an extra bit of appeal. Overall, the entire ring has been oxidized and polished to yield a gorgeous finish. This solid ring is definitely eye-catching and comfortable enough for daily wear. I would be more than happy to make this ring with a similarly sized stone of your choice. Message me for details. This ring does feature a moderately wide band. When specifying your size, please take this into consideration as wide bands sometimes fit a bit more snugly.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Oxidized, Polished
- Setting Length: 1 1/4" (32 mm)
- Band Width: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Made-to-order rings are crafted in the size you specify and are therefore NOT returnable.
- This is a made to order item. You will receive a similar ring as that shown here, handcrafted to the same design. Please allow for some variations due to the nature of hand fabrication.
- Each piece is crafted with the utmost care and quality materials.
- By default, all items will be shipped via a method that provides shipment tracking to ensure that delivery takes place.
- Whether it be a gift for yourself or someone special, each item purchased through this shop will be packaged in a decorative gift box.
This ring was completed and sent quickly and is well made. As most thick banded rings are sized too small, I ordered up and this is more true to size. Well made, comfortable to wear.